Me N FreNs

Its for the one tat important for me..the one i care for...and the one i love...

Name:
Location: Selangor, Puchong, Malaysia

I'm juz wat i am,for frens..for u all.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lonely Me..

Izzit true tat we hav to hurt each other,in order to get together ?i shall never wish tis’ll happen to us,neither hurtin nor blamin to each other…My heart still not fully opened,how bout u?We cant get inside both heart of ours,how r we gonna knew each other more?U really donno my means all the time till now?For u,izzit he’s the perfect one?Then u shall giv it up,coz I’ll never try to walk beneath him,I juz wan become wat I am now...No matter how far we chat till,how deep we think,but u juz keep yor distance wif me…I feel very hopeless lor,did so many,wat I get is juz a distance from u,very disappointed..Y u guys keep pushing me,since she’s distance-ing wif me?..I juz feel,feel helpless to my own..Im not him,can chat whenever he wanted too,unlimited topics to be chat,make ppl’s heart feel sweet,doin courageous things..Dun tell me u r borin,even I,myself oso boring bout my own..Since u chattin wif frens,wat u hope me suppose to say?since we r juz fren,wat r u suppose me to tell u?Since u so independent,wat u hope me to do to u?Since u is the Queen of Refuse,wat makes u still wan me to ask anything from u?But I know I cant ask more for it, make u feel more irritating and boring bout me onli...Wat if one day u’ll tell me u didn’t have any feel to me?tat time I’ll realli feel speechless…Nvm I’ve try my best to myself..Chattin happily,suddenly u say tis kind of thing,makin me blur for a moment..actualli it didn’t shocked me,as I know there’ll be a day where u’ll tell tis to me,maybe u juz wanna to tell a little bit earlier..But,izzit too early for tis? Loved by others always better than u love others,at least u hav the authority to choose,not like us,waitin to be choose...Life is always a joke,the one tat u love wif may not love u,the one tat accompany u till the end of life maybe is not the one u love most, the one tat love u,maybe is the one u hate most or the one u doest love..Sigh,I know,love is destiny by fate..But izzit we juz can wait time past,let fate bring us together?At least we take action to earn for it..Talkin to action,really sigh..Im most weak in it...We muz get hurt in order to grow,and we must fail in order to know..Wat r u thinking now?Tryin hard to find back the feel?perhaps love cant take 2 anyway..Y dun u giv chances to others?maybe u’ll feel better than now..Dun force yourself towards me,wat I wan is pure,not forcing around..Same question for all of u,if he/she willin to come back for u,will u love him/her again?if u get the answer,then u should hav our answer oso,rite?But things always happen beneath our imaginations, so we cant juz judge them(things) so easily..In tis modern sch life,how many time is given to us both,to prove my love on u?Im not hoping myself,I ,is juz a substitute of yors..I know I didn’t do as much as him,but at least,show me tat u are agree wif my doing,tell me tat u can feel it too..Dun juz wait me angry or sad then u’ll onli say some sweet word to comfort me..Im not needing tis,wat I was is juz natural,u’ll giv whenever u like,when u really wanna to do so..Or maybe u juz didn’t think of me though,it juz a comfort-word for me though..Is tis the truth?Tell me Not pls..I beg U..Y feelin shy today?i know u wanna sit beside him,then juz do so,y wanna wait me leave then u’ll do so?Maybe im wrong,sry...But itz doesn’t matter,go put yor heart fully in the Chinese society ba,a place where is a ‘family’ for U..Juz go for yor own life,even I myself oso cant fulfill myself,how I wanna fulfill yor dream,our dream?Or maybe,it juz onli my dream anyway,rite?Silly of me,’our’ dream..When does it come to ours?It juz me myself,and is u yourself…Ya,right,it juz me…

1 Comments:

Blogger wallpaper said...

haha ... ur blog realli reflects realiti ... can be sad sumtimes

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home