Me N FreNs

Its for the one tat important for me..the one i care for...and the one i love...

Name:
Location: Selangor, Puchong, Malaysia

I'm juz wat i am,for frens..for u all.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Untitled......

I more care bout u,coz I love u more than I love myself,unfortunately,both of us doesn’t know wat he/she thinking of,always guess guess guess,then cause misunderstood,then hurt each other again..Maybe I duno wat’s yor thinking in yor heart,but I know u oso don’t know my heart too,rite?Hey there,I always trust u,I’ve hurt myself juz becoz I trust u..U need a guy,tat love u more than u love him rite?Sigh,unfortunately im not the one,the one tat can share my sorrow and joyful wif u...Hey I know,promises is not important for u anymore,so do I,coz tat break-up..NO,im the one who break the promise,as u trust others more than i..Nvm,tis prove tat I cant compete wif anyone, especially him..I think now im the one will break tis relationship between us,and I shall regret 4ever if I do so..i oso hoppin not to think negatively,but when u meet yor real challenge,then u’ll start to scare,then u will not hoppin to face it,finally u’ll think bad,but when u wake up from it,then u’ll know tat u’ve miss something important..I feel myself too scared to do anything to her,maybe I scare do mistakes,makin myself too useless…Realli,I feel myself very hopeless and failure..Guys,when u hav a dream,but u juz can dream bout it,but canot fulfill yor dream,how is the feel gonna like huh?whenever lunch,I always sit beside,but one things surely is not at the table her sit,I cant face her,but juz can always watch her from back…See the way she chat happily wif others,sometimes feel bit jealous bout them..I feel sad,love one ppl not suppose to be happy de meh?Realli,I never happy be4,very long,except wif frens..When think of her,I’ll juz feel sorrow, coz u can juz imagine to be happy wif her,but juz cant realistic the imagination…I feel silly,a bit,coz luvin a person tat dun luv me,as all my fellow frens say,its impossible for us to together..Wah,I cant say anything lor,or shall I say,still got things for me to say meh?Action cant do(can,say hi or else la),chances aren’t given,time not allowed us to do so,and etc..I know she’s feelin irritating wif me now,but nvm la,I oso sad be4,juz face it one more time, really duno wanna write bout wat anymore..Starts feelin speechless to my feel..I know I always late for the chances,maybe u are rite,chances wont wait for anyone,and I oso not hoppin it to wait me any longer..Anyone oso will fall in love,but lets let them feel free, givin up actually is juz the right way to do so…I oso love u ,deeper than sea,more far than the galaxy,higher than sky,itz infinity..Hope u know it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home