Me N FreNs

Its for the one tat important for me..the one i care for...and the one i love...

Name:
Location: Selangor, Puchong, Malaysia

I'm juz wat i am,for frens..for u all.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

U,the only one,and oso the one tat change Me..

Tot im the 1 tat late for the gatherin,but things juz not under our’s imaginations.When reach VI,it juz some simply perfomance,but better than our school =P..I like the way we act,coz we always do wat we wanted to,and I like tis feelin..Then we went to TS..sigh,wat an ‘unforgetable’ trip for me..Always wanna get close wif her,but she juz too ‘busy’ wif her frens..Although I’ve get the chance to do so,but we’ll chat bout few sentences,not more than 5,im sure…I juz curious bout,izzit the timing has being arranged?there’s no chances and excuses for me to get close wif her for one more step..she’s juz too popular for all..She’ll never feel lonely,as her frens will accompany her during the walk...when she’s alone goin inside any kind of shops,frens will always follow behind,although she jz walk away quietly..there’s a never ending conversation between she and her’s frenz…Finally,my time has come..she finally alone,but my steps gettin heavier,till I cant reach her..Im tired of it..y should I being fooled?is tis our fate?i know it’s a bit imposible for one’s to love a person tat he/she doest not love anymore,sigh,actually I also clear bout it,y shouldn’t I juz giv up instead of keep givin myself a good reason,tat I still got chance..i feel I cant get myself in it…although mind is thinking each other,but heart doesn’t as one,its useless for all..I wish to ask her for a lunch,but since tat day,I didn’t have any courage to do so,it juz like go lunch alone,doest make any sense of it…Im queuing up,hand wif a ticket of luv,takin my turn in the queue,waitin to been choose ...there’s many ppl in the world,though u hav the formula to b a better man,but the queue still wont get u inside,even though u can get in,but the turn wont be yors..i watch upon the sky,its suddenly far from us,I know tat u’ve edi forget me,u’ve start a new life,in a world tat I totally duno..,I close my eye,let tears pour down,I know tat u really forget me,im livin in a world tat’ve lost the identity of myself..Sch day again,today few Australians came to our sch,phew,I juz on time to get their msn and take pic wif them..miss ya..zz izzit she need to show tat she’s close wif him,or to show they juz fren?sigh,everytime I see her,I know she’ll wif him..nvm..but the most heart-stabbed things is,when she wif him,she’s doesn’t care bout others,or maybe is juz me…wat can I do is juz watch them pass by and walk away...Guys,how do u feel so?it not juz 1st time,even after sch I oso see them walk away happy..jealous sure will ,but heart sure pain than anyone..if not sen infront of them,I think I’ll juz can see them at the back,watchin her happily wif him..well,they r a good couple though…And im not the one who chat wif u in msn,somemore sen tell me tat u’ll wont care bout me anymore..Holy Shit,my tears start droppin into my rice bowl,its tasteless...How could u say it out? Maybe u’ll right,u deserved better ones,im juz a ugly duck who willin to confess myself to a pretty goose..sigh,juz makin myself more irritating..When time passed,maybe u’ll know tat u juz touch by words,not love..then u shall forget me slowly,and I’ll walk away from yor heart..i know tis day will come,it juz matter of time..U become too tough for me,not like the old yesterdays,u’ve change…Sometimes I think how silly are us,y are we fightin for?makin both of us feelin jealous bout each other,hurtin both of our hearts,feelin sorrowful to ourself…sigh,juz becoz tis confuse..make a big diff between us…speechless..

3 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

hmm......kiu dat guy cheong geok.........

2:33 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

hmm......kiu dat guy cheong geok.........

2:34 AM  
Blogger wallpaper said...

ur post so sad n touching ... y larr every one of ur post oso make me sad 1 lol ... wish u luck man ...

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home