Tears Of Pain..
Yesterday we held a singing competition,I took part in it too…suppose juz for playin,coz its last year for us,but actually I juz wanna sing for her..Arrive at sch at 7.30(im always the late one),being ‘scolded’,takin my no.24,waitin for my turn..Time pass very fast,soon it was my turn..i feel nervous,scared..but better than laugh by anyone of them…so I juz sang..i know im not good in it,but I’ve try my best..i feel shocked,when suddenly she came up,givin me some ‘leaves’...My heart feel better,im glad of it..Then we went to TS again,I’ve been waited so long,juz for a chance,or finding myself a excuse,tat’s reasonable for me to confess…finally time has arrived,I feel nervous,keep blamin myself for my slowness..i always tat coward boy,tat owned by an innocent and childish thinking,which makes me always a failure to myself…I know,I didn’t as talent as shakespear,tat can lead me to write a story between us both,a touch one..Maybe u’re right,u’ve grown a lot...So do i…we know how to concern each other,starts thinking of own’s future,im glad of it…Somehow I oso tat innocent,when thinking back the old yesterdays,same like all ppl,hoppin a relation,a partner,tat can take me till 4ever…however consequences not allowed us to do so =(…No matter how much u willin to,but its over edi...Then after TS I go sen house,chat a while,I’ve slept..When wake up,I go log in bs..then he call me go register first,then I keep say wan play first,accidently,he hit my mouth.. I feel silent,a feel comin out suddenly,I’ve CRIED…sen tot he make me cry,he suddenly cry also..I feel very sorrow,my heart being stabbed..the onli one I can tell is sen..i keep tell him not his fault,but he juz feel sry till cry,my best pal 4ever…I’ve use all my courage,till tat day arrive,maybe I’ll confess no more..I’ve write an end for the story,but in the mean time,I’ve lost U.. I’ve lost my confident,and I lost my identity...Sry onli to u,coz I’ve bluff u,I feel a bit unacceptable and unexpected..Still confusing on me?Sigh..who willin to choose the bad or worst 1 instead of choosin the better 1? All I wan is U,im here becoz of U,im proud becoz I love U….I’ve determined to love u,wait u,not becoz I waited for so long,is becoz my heart still got U..Every gal in tis world is an angel,when a gal drop tears of pain becoz of u,god has take back her’s wing of angel,so guys,when a gal willing to cry becoz of U,she has giving up her heaven world juz becoz of U…

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home