A LoneLy Hop3 of Myself
Yesterday maple till 3am,feel tired,till almost forget wanna to wake up go for school..When reach,after I’ve being ‘taken’ by them,there the games are started..but,onli the first game will be memorable for me..Hey,u know ma?although there’s oso a distance between u and me when passin the balloon without water in it,I feel tat im suddenly very close to u...Even though is juz an accidently hug,but at least I feel im sooooooo close to u,close than anything in tis world,juz like we are as one..Sob sob,it juz a game though,rite?FrenZ 4eVeR,I think tats wat we juz gonna be..U so worried bout him,how should I feel guys?Maybe im misunderstood bout it,I really hope so..Sometimes,I really not hope to know anything from u..I’m scare,coz im not as competitive as others..I’m willing to love u,as deep as I willing too,but itz oso makes me hate myself, hating myself for being so selfish becoz of U..Selfish coz willing to own u by my own..Every nite,I oso hope to hear from u,no matter u on9,or juz a simple sms, Im feeling enough edi..We cant eager too much in love,becoz the more we want,the more we’ll lose becoz of it…Sigh..Sometimes I really wanna do something to make u pay attention on me,attract on me,juz like last time form 1 Biondi does to u,u still remember him?But,there’s ntg important for me to do like tis..Someone being caring should be happy by it,but for us,we juz can watch our loves one caring others..Realli sob sob,coz there’s no one for me to talk wif..sister’s all now edi being couple,frenz wont pay attention bout my talk,there’s impossible for me to told my mom rite?wat I was,it juz a person tat’ll onli drop my tears in middle of nite,and I cry juz becoz of a word Love,dun force yourself to stop crying when u need to cry.. there’s a onli things I forever cant done for u,is tat I failed to let u believe tat,love is juz around us 2…

2 Comments:
stop sobbing all the time man........do somethin.......dun hide urself in an attic.come out n take up the challeneg
diu u ! make me feel so sorry ! T.T
Post a Comment
<< Home