Words for U..
How did u guys feel,when u thinkin of him/her,u feel yor heart juz being stab by knives instead of feeling happy?Sometimes I see pair of couples playin ‘ai mei’ in class,I feel happy for them,but in other hand,sigh,dun even wanna think bout it..Realli duno how to communicate wif her,duno wanna start from where,and not hoping to end the conversation 4ever..Juz tat day me n frens talk bout jealous,wah so many ppl giv comment bout it,so do i..Actualli there’s ntg to do if u r jealous with someone,u juz cant stop ones to get closer wif yor love ones rite?Sigh,actually jealous oso good de,at least u know tat u care bout her..im jealous ,not becoz they so close wif her,is juz I feel tat im not good enough to compete wif them…y im always the failure 1?can anyone share yor jealous wif me?But I didn’t blame for it,first of all,there’s ntg to blame of,in the other hand,I didn’t hav the authority to stop them..Juz b like normal,tats’s all I wan..Maybe she’s change,tougher and etc..y im still standing on the startin line?i feel like cant catch up wif her..Can luv be confused?then y u feel so?maybe yor heart edi treat me as fren,juz u touched by words onli..sometimes ,I hear from piew bout u,im shocked when he ask did I jealous bout him and u,SURELY DIDN’T..y all always wanna gratz me?y all wanna me to take action,since the girl dun wan me to do so..sigh,same question again,y u so close to them but not me?maybe I should ask myself too..Im not findin u,doesn’t mean I already forget u,coz my heart still thinking of u;I didn’t chat wif u,doesn’t mean I didn’t hav the courage to talk wif u,it juz I duno wanna start from where;I didn’t take action on u,doesn’t mean I not luving u anymore,somehow u are confusing,maybe times is important for u ;when u’re hurt,though I see it but I didn’t say any word tat can make u feel better,doesn’t mean tat im not care bout u,in my heart,there’s always an existence of U…Although fate is control in the hand of god,we can still fight for it,coz fate oso control in both of our hands,right?68 , 75 201314…

3 Comments:
hah ... ahha ... ahahahahaahahaha a.a.a..... i 100% noe how u feel wai bin u can come cry at me if u wan lol ...
dun wori..ur prob almost similar with me...have confidence in urself ..n i bet sl will accept u,,,of cos i m jealous when some1 talk to my gulfren...
u got gf liao ? kool la ... who ?
Post a Comment
<< Home