Me N FreNs

Its for the one tat important for me..the one i care for...and the one i love...

Name:
Location: Selangor, Puchong, Malaysia

I'm juz wat i am,for frens..for u all.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sh3's My OnLy OnE

Haha,who's she?I wont gonna tell u all...but i bet u all know her ^^.I juz wanna tell her,at the moment she say break up wif me and hav a new bf tat is my pal since im small,my world totally blank.Juz like the apocalypse..I always blame of myself wat did i do when im together wif her,till now some of my fren still blamming y i didnt treat her properly?The onli answer i giv them is i childish,but actualli i reallli not sure y i didnt treat her well when she's beside wif me..Im happy,i've been her another part of life in the past,I like her smile,juz like the first time i saw her..The feel itz realli great,i accidently knew her,although she's same class wif me..I still remember the first time i confessed wif her,n im glad we get our frens greetings..Somehow the broke-up make me very frustrated and unable to concentrate in anything..and finally this incident make me cry in front of my mom for the first time since primary,haha,accidently i oso make my mom cry too...The moment was totally great,it's full of love from my mom,without her,i cant walk out from it..Maybe im now still confused,confuse tat izzit everything come too fast?I realli didnt imagine tat he will break up wif her,at the moment i received the news,there's no happy and sad on me.There's ntg to happy for,coz she still luving her very much...There's ntg to sad for,coz i oso hopping to forget her..Maybe u can bluff everyone in the world,but u juz cant bluff yorself,and the 1 tat care for u.Sometimes i realli think,If he and her didnt broke up,realli,there's no excuse tat i still got chance..Coz i didnt believe tat Love Can Take 2 anymore,juz becoz of her...I know she still luvin him,and maybe i,myself juz cant accept the reality tat she still luving him,is it better i forget her?I always hope to giv up,giv up not loving her anymore..I know she's tough,coz she say it mar,haha..She reali become tough since tat incident,and tat's wat she told me..She's not the one tat giv me hope,or perhaps she is,and is me tat keep myself on luving her..I juz wanna tell her,tat i was always care for her..''If u love a person,u muz let him/her to be free,free on finding his/her own happiness'',everytime i hear tis from frenz,but realli,can u do it?Maybe someone can,for me,i alreadi do half of it..For others,maybe she's not special,not as pretty as Miss World,not as Sexy as Jolin,but for me,i juz love her,love everything of her..If u love someone can be explain,tat's not love,right?Coz love is an expression from heart,cant be described,cant be told by someone else..Only can be feel by each other..Actualli i oso neeed U,very very much,coz u the onli girl i Love,girls like nga ying ar,it's juz somekind of feel to cover my love on U,it's juz bluffin myself...I maybe duno write a touched story to U,i maybe duno how to say jokes,i maybe duno how to expressed myself to U,i maybe duno how to take care of u(coz i oso dunno take k of myself,waitin for her to take k of me ^^),i maybe duno how to 'tam' u go sleep,i maybe duno how to apologize myself to u when im done wrong,i maybe stubborn,i maybe.....etc,but at least i know tat I Love U.Maybe tat's not enough for u,but for me,i've done my best..It's not the matter of havin the opportunities to get together again or to prove tat Love can Take 2,but tat's wat in my heart,and i wanna tell u all bout tis..I realli Need U,more than anyone in the world,I realli Care bout U,juz like yor parents does,I realli Miss on U,as every nite be4 i sleep i'll thinkin of U,not juz everynite,anytime,anywhere u'll appear in my mind..U know ma?tat day i realli wanna help u take yor file,then simple carry yor hand,but duno y i didnt..Coz if i ask for,u sure dun wan,then u'll say u like hug yor file,so it make u safe,rite?Then better if i dun ask?I feel very scared,scare of taking action on u..duno y i cant think of any topic to talk wif u,if juz chat like normal,i juz feel like something wrong bout us..i realli duno wat to do..Maybe pest is right,Love will never take 2 if juz one of the person is willing for..Tis hope almost disappear from the deep in my heart,since i hear u and him so sweet..Maybe one more step i'll can forget U,maybe i didnt forget U at all,i oso not realli know bout it..I hope to ask..if he realli come back now,wat u'll do?But i didnt ask in front her,coz i juz not wanna know de answer..duno y,i become a bit coward in gettin the answer i wan..Maybe im juz scare,scare of..(i duno^^).Sometimes i juz realli hope to spend my time wif her,juz like after the talent competition,suppose they wanna go e-box,but duno y i refused it..when i go home..i feeling wanna cry,maybe is my wrong,my wrong in missing my oppurtunities..But im glad,coz he still there,its a bit weird,and i not hoppin i jealos of it,so i rather spend my times alone..I realli hope to say i miss u,but i didnt,coz i know u'll tell me not to misunderstood...Whenever she chat wif me at nite,mostly i cant sleep,maybe im happy or disappointed..but if she didnt find me,sometime i cant sleep at all,coz..coz i Miss her alot..I miss her when i didnt see her in a day,i miss her whenever i do wat,i miss her be4 im sleep,i miss her when i still dota-ing,almost miss her everyday in every single second,i juz duno y....If she giv me a kiss,then i rather wan her,not juz her kiss,haha...tat's all for her..Sarang Haeyo,tat's wat i wanna tell her,hope she know bout it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home