Me N FreNs

Its for the one tat important for me..the one i care for...and the one i love...

Name:
Location: Selangor, Puchong, Malaysia

I'm juz wat i am,for frens..for u all.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

For U...

I've heard tat u willing to do anything juz becoz love,i'll sacrifice any of it juz to love u too..I find hard to trust,not onli myself,but all around me..I try so hard,to forget everything tat past..I cry in middle of nite ,when I miss u…I’ve force to fake,smile in everyday of my life..I feel sad,when I know u’ve dump me,until I saw a guy,who lost his love’s one in an accident…Suddenly I felt,its not juz me tat feel the sorrow,others too..My heart maybe will ache,but it’ll juz 4 awhile,for him,it takes 4ever..I know all the answer in yor heart for my question,but I duno y I still willin to get the answer from u,the truth one,always hoping there’ll be a day where u say ‘yes’ to me…Maybe u’re rite,I always last minute,nvm…Ntg important edi..I know I juz not same wif others,not as him,im courage less..U’ll always find happiness on yor frenz..on him,but less on me..Itz my fault though,failed catching the timing..I swear,I wont ask any from u again,no more..Coz I know I’ll ask in the wrong time,getting the wrong answers I wanna to,all itz juz becoz my fault…Maybe itz not time yet,for me to have a life partner of my own,same as u..i juz feel,itz better for us to separate by a wall,tat’s never have itz end,we’ll never reach for each other,prevent us from topic-less or speechless..The truth is tearing up my heart,I cant recognize this place,the never ending road without a stop sign,cant even find a stranger tis time..why am I still holding back my tears,in tis loneliness that’s ntg to fear.. every chord till seems a wonder,how we could be together,everytime I ask as if tis would be the last,for me and for u..Why am I still talking to myself,hoping u will hav the key to my soul,every song might calm the temper,but it juz draws me deeper,how do I get out from tis I think..i’ll never will..Tears forming in the eye,maybe tis could be the last,the winding path down my face,till I begin to taste the bitterness inside..Im juz not safe enough for u,for u to love with..Y others used to get the chances ,but not me?I nvr hate u be4,hatred start growin in my heart,y im still tat childish,n selfish too,juz like the old yesterdays of me..i tot I’ve changed,but im not…I hate myself, for being so ‘care’ to u,I..myself,juz cant stand any longer,im juz feel incomparable in front of anyone..Maybe others deserves the chances now,but not me..I feelin afraid,standing in front of u,I know I’ll juz hurt u more deep..I’ve been think for few nites,maybe now im still thinking of it,wat is the perfect things for me to make u touched ,think till im headache..I know u’ll always same wif me,wanna to love but scared u’ll been hurt and felt disappointed..u always hope tat,I’ll hav more courage to do courageous things than u..wat I wanna to tell,not to everyone,but juz onli u,is tat I LoV3 U…

1 Comments:

Blogger wallpaper said...

T.T

move on wit ur life liao lar ... juz hope she gets a guy who will love her as much as u love her lar .. i guess dats da oni thing left u can do ... rite ?

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home