Me N FreNs

Its for the one tat important for me..the one i care for...and the one i love...

Name:
Location: Selangor, Puchong, Malaysia

I'm juz wat i am,for frens..for u all.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Road NOT Tak3n..

Haha,izzit sound familiar?Coz I steal it’s idea from the English literature..Life always full of making choices and decisions.When we came to a road which lead 2 ways(can be people,or something etc.),which way shall we choose ?There’s no turning back after u’ll make yor first step in it…We’ll always ask ourself,which shall we choose,or perhaps can say as will we being choose by others?…It’s always not easy for us to make a choice,as it will make a big change in our life,same as being as a chosen one too…Finally,I know my heart is bleeding.i’ve lost tis feel since the broke-up wif her..Izzit happy coz I know I still love her,or shall it be sad,coz im hurt becoz of her?It’s always not too late to turn back as the chances are still waitin for us,isn’t it? There’s always a hope if we willing to..although sometimes we cant fullfill our dream(or hope),but at least we try to dream of it.IF you can dream,and not make dreams yor master;If you can think,and not make thoughts your aim…hey,I really really miss her,look upon the window,it’s a rainy day again,I feel like I wanna 2 cry again,I duno where are u now,I hope to know it…there’s many I wanna to tell u,but I duno where to start,where shall I start anyway?do u same wif me ma?still thinking of me?or him?if I’ve lost u one more time again,where I’ve been,where I’ve went,whether did I excist,there’s no meaning edi..i know all of tis already to late for me to tell u,but I oso wish to tell u all bout it…where r u now?izzit far away from me?or juz somewhere near me,it’s juz I duno onli?where can we met again huh?maybe we shouldn’t met each other again,juz continue wif yor life now…there’s no need to look back to the past rite”?izzit the right choice we keep look forward to the future instead of looking to the past?but I hope there’ll always a second chance for us all,for us tat did wrong,for us tat missed something important,for us tat didn’t appreciate when she’s/she’s beside us..izzzzit real tat Love can Take 2 ma?or it juz a story tale,where it doesn’t excist in tis realitic word of ours?Ei,dun force yourself make any decision,I didn’t need any answer of yor’s..further more I didn’t ask for it oso..i not hoppin to see u suffer between us 3..U know ma?i really didn’t need any answer of yors,none of the answers I need from u..The most happy things in my life,is I found out tat I in love wif u..my soul become meaningful,and tis happiness,cant buy from anywhere,from anyone,and it can be found through anywhere,anytime,by anyone…There’s always be a possible,tat rain and sky can fall in love to each other..Maybe there’ll be a day for us too..Even though the galaxy may disappear in a single second,but I hope the single second in yor mind,still got the hug between u and me..and it’s the warmest thing I’ve ever done to u…where I can feel yor temperature,feel yor heart’s beat,and the most important is,we r AS ONE…

2 Comments:

Blogger anonymous said...

T.T.....i cryin rite now....wat a meaningful post.if dis realli is from ur heart, i hope dat u guys can get back 2 gether with blessings from every1..anyway..mind ur tenses pls...hard to understand;ar

6:06 PM  
Blogger wallpaper said...

yea lar cb u learn wat from miss liew 1 , so damn hard to read ...

but i realli realli realli wish she will suddenly fall in love wit u again so u 2 can be together again ... realli wasted if ur love towards her just throw to tepi oni ...

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home